The typical presenting problems that I offer help with are:
- Anxiety (Including frequently under diagnosed separation anxiety)
- Guilt and shame
- Difficulties with managing and expressing emotions
- Problems with maintaining relationships
- Problems with authority figures (usually job related)
- Companion fears of success and failure
- Marital problems (I see both individuals and couples)
- Grieving and loss
- Identity issues
I am not trained to work with children or people with current addiction problems, current eating disorders or psychotic disorders and typically refer patients with these issues to specialists in those areas.
I am in solo private practice and have a private waiting room, which not only offers greater anonymity but also the ability to relax before sessions and not be disturbed by the presence of others.